We Support The Cause of Ending Child Labour on World Day Against Child Labour
Today, on 12th June, like each year the world gets united to fight against a menace that acts as a hindrance to the happiness of the kids of the world. The day is observed by keeping special debates and discussions and creating awareness towards a world where children live their childhood freely and beautifully.
World Day Against Child Labour
Putting young children into dangerous and hazardous tasks is a crime, yet this is prevalent in so many parts of the world that according to the International Labour Organization, there have been almost 152 million children who work as child labourers and in fact, around 72 million work in hazardous zones and industries. Fighting against this evil is a must if at all we want to create a world where children live happily. The Happy Ambassador Concept has been creating that world and we believe that each child of this world deserves a fair chance at a beautiful life. In showing our solidarity with the International Organizations and governments who are working to put an end to child labour, we would like to present the views of our team members from across the globe. Our views tell what we feel and how then through The Happy Ambassador, we intend to spread happiness to the kids of the world.
1. The Founder’s Words
2. Team Member From India
3. Someone Spreading Smiles from the team
4. Words from the Management Team’s Core Member
Every individual or company that employs child labour should know that it perpetuates pain, stress, and low self-esteem in the life of that child and does help in the proper development of that child’s future. They should know that this practice is a crime and that it must be stopped if at all we want happy kids in our world. The prevalence of child labour is threat to The Happy Ambassador Concept in every country. We all should stop this injustice from happening and enable our kids to grow into happy and healthy adults for a better future.
5. Another wonderful member of our Indian Team
Make education a birthright for children and allow them to learn to earn and create a better nation when they become adults. In my view, the child will shine better if we give them the freedom to choose their career based on their passion.
-M. Rajagomathi Balu
Motivational Trainer and Life Coach
Supporting and creating happiness for kids is our goal, and anything which is an obstacle in that way needs to be removed from the roots. This is how we feel about the issue of child labour, and through our efforts, we intend to give joy to as many kids as possible. Join us in our mission to create happiness, joy and big dreams for children.
- 12 Jun 2020We Support The Cause of Ending Child Labour on World Day Against Child LabourToday, on 12th June, like each year the world gets united to fight against a menace that acts as a h...
- 07 Sep 2016(suomi) Tulisiko sinusta Onnen Lähettilään vetäjä!Sorry, this entry is only available in Finnish....
- 11 Feb 2016Intercultural encounters that are worthwileFour weeks in a different country are not very long. We had to figure that out during our stay in Ra...
- 30 Dec 2015Happiness is to learn new thingsThe first unique language club of The Happy Ambassador is finally completed. All children who were a...
- 07 Oct 2015Cooperation with early childhood Information ServicesThe cooperation with early childhood Information Services brought great new. The books were presente...